Recorded and Upcoming Webinars (and In-Person Events)
“Money Matters and Stress Stinks: Tame the Tension when Applying to and Paying for College”
The College Funding Coach joins The College Coaches to share their expertise on the following:
- How can you create a game plan to manage the anxiety of the college application process at home?
- When and how to talk as a family about planning financially for college (it’s earlier than you think!)
- What is an EFC (Expected Family Contribution), and why does it matter?
- What changes are coming to the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)?
- How can you manage differing expectations between parent and child throughout the college process without ruining the relationship?
“A Good College Should Fit Like a Pair of Mom Jeans – So Should Your College Coaching Team!”
The College Coaches and Compass Education Group will help you “get comfortable” with the college process and standardized testing.
- Why is a Good College “Fit” Critical?
- Test Prep Timing? Tutor or Class? SAT or ACT?
- Sanity Saving Advice Worth $1,000,000 (for free!)
Link to our YouTube Channel to view, and subscribe for more!